Antipa Weekend School 2014
This summer, in Antipa you took your "license" as an ornithologist, you became experts in the tribes in the garden and parks, you went through all the stages of the forensic investigation and you obtained the "booklet" of the detective specialized in judicial entomology; we played and I also discovered what it is like to be a Little Sanitary and what qualities you need to become one of them. I dreamed with my eyes open and "sailed" with Corabia Vacantei through the wide world. It was pleasant and full of surprises ... and we don't stop there!
At us, in "Antipa", from September 21, a different school begins, the Weekend School. On Saturday, we expect you to know the colors of the world, to enter the backstage of the Antipa Museum, to give free rein to the imagination, to create the characters and events that you do not dare to speak aloud, and on Sunday we meet to discover who and from what reason he is researching in Antipa, and with the curious ones we go to the lab to experience what I learned in school.
‣ From nature to art - Colors of the world - Zoology and fine arts, January 11, 2014 - June 28, 2014
Holy Holy Molly Workshops - Creation and handmade, between January 11th - June 28th (every Saturday, between 11am and 12:30 pm)
‣ In Antipa, behind closed doors 2014 - Interactive conferences and practical laboratories, February 2014 - December 2014 (Saturday, 11:00 am)
‣ The history of the living world in 10 exhibits - Interactive conferences dedicated to schoolchildren, but not only, between October 13, 2013 - May 17, 2014 (Sunday, 11:00 am)
‣ From nature to art - Colors of the world - Zoology and fine arts, between January 11, 2014 - June 28, 2014 (every Saturday, between 11:30 am - 1:00 pm)
‣ Development Adventure - between February 2, 2014 - May 25, 2014 (every Sunday, between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm)
Tags Children's workshops Children's art workshops Children's museums