Biscuits 100/100/100 are extremely simple to prepare and are ideal for babies who have gone on to diversify, as well as for moms. They are called so because they are prepared with three ingredients, in equal quantities.
- 100 g flour
- 100 gr cold butter
- 100 gr fresh cow cheese
Optionally, you can use an egg for oats and seeds of poppy or chia seeds, which you can sprinkle on top. Choose an extra flour, from which to get a firm dough. Depending on the consistency of the cheese, you can reduce the amount of flour or add additional flour.
Theoretically, you can use any type of cheese in the preparation of these biscuits. For babies, however, the top choice remains cow or ricotta cheese, due to the low salt content.
How to make 100/100/100 biscuits:
- Put the butter in a bowl cut into cubes, cheese and flour and knead them with your hand or the kitchen robot, until you get a firm, elastic dough;
- Put the coke thus obtained in the refrigerator, for a minimum of 30 minutes;
- On the worktop, spread a thin sheet about half cm and cut the dough into the desired shapes;
- Place biscuits in a tray, on baking paper;
- Optionally, grease the biscuits with egg and sprinkle over them poppy seeds. The chia seeds are very good too. They look just like poppy and are rich in essential fats of the type Omega 3, but also in proteins;
- Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius and bake the biscuits for 10-15 minutes, until they turn golden.
Tags Cookie recipes Cookie recipes Baby recipes 6 months